A New Father Daughter Romance!
Author’s Spotlight: Daddy’s Home
1. What do you feel will most likely capture your reader’s attention regarding your book?
Intense incest based story. Graphic description of sex between family members with little left to imagination and some fetishes thrown in. But over all strong sense of affection and love between all members makes the story slightly different from some other incest based stories.
2. What other books would you compare to your own story?
I am not sure how to answer this. Readers would decide!
3. What inspired the title of your latest book?
It was earlier titled ‘Back Home For Good’. but somewhere along the line it turned into Daddy’s Home when it was published at Smashwords.
4. Taken as a whole, what moral, social, or political questions does your story discuss?
That incest in family thrives and not necessarily is result of exploitation and culminates in dark deep morbid gloom.
5. Artistically or literarily, were there any challenges creating your story’s dynamics?
Theme itself. and how far to go?
6. How do you feel the cover highlights your story?
A pleasant face natural look. But it could be more explicit.
7. Share with us an interesting fact or moment in your book.
The first time taran takes his daughter barely on the cusp of teens. But the maturity she shows in demanding and accepting her father’s love.
Secondly when Ganga finds his teen daughter Janaki sad as a result of bad marriage and both realise that they were fighting to avoid expressing how much they actually loved and desired each other.
8. What is your favorite part or scene in your book?
Neelu being fucked on breakfast table by her father Taran and Janaki’s first time with her father very explosive both.
9. What appeals to you most about writing for this genre?
Just that incestuous relationship are extension of deep love that already exists. If family members did not love already they would barely think of taking it further.
10. Is there a place readers can leave feedback or comments such as social media sites or email?
My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org