A New Incestuous Erotica Story!
Author Spotlight: Nymphette Daughter
1. What do you feel will most likely capture your reader’s attention regarding your book?
I present a meaningful story line with characters who have rich personalities. There are many sexual situations and they all relate to the plot. The sex scenes are very graphic and include the thoughts and emotions that lead up, during and after the sex.
2. What other books would you compare to your own story?
I know of no other books that I could compare my story. I sincerely hope have been original.
3. What inspired the title of your latest book?
I wanted to write about a beautiful young woman who is also smart, talented with a dynamic personality and an extreme sex drive, thus she would be a Nymphette. Since I write only in the incest genre, my publisher and I came up with the title Nymphette Daughter.
4. Taken as a whole, what moral, social, or political questions does your story discuss?
I raise the questions: Can extramarital sex be healthy for a marriage? Can incest be beneficial for improving relationships within a family? Can an oversexed person be of good character?
5. Artistically or literarily, were there any challenges creating your story’s dynamics?
Yes, I had to look out for conflict in the overall plot and time line. Also, I made every effort to make my story interesting and exciting with intrigue but at the same time believable. I did not want it to read like a commonplace TV or B-grade movie script.
6. How do you feel the cover highlights your story?
My lead character Rosalinda is beautiful and sexy and she is also a great dance and ballerina, and the model on the cover looks just as I describe her in the story.
7. Share with us an interesting fact or moment in your book.
One of the characters named Jessie is nicknamed “Jessie James” after the infamous wild west outlaw. He is a notorious playboy until he meets and falls in love with a voluptuous woman old enough to be his mother.
8. What is your favorite part or scene in your book?
Rosalinda’s giving up her virginity is my favorite part of the book. I described her first sexual experience to seem above and beyond any pleasure she had ever felt. She was starry-eyed and almost in a trance after her very first climax. From then on, her sex life explodes.
9. What appeals to you most about writing for this genre?
Incest is taking erotica to the ultimate level. Most of us love taboo, even many those persons who would not own up to it.
10. Is there a place readers can leave feedback or comments such as social media sites or email?
I am on Facebook, WordPress, and Google